WELCOME TO MOSHOLU GOLF COURSE
GOLF COURSE: OPEN TODAY
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH 2020 THANKSGIVING DAY, ALL FACILITIES CLOSED
ALL TEE TIMES MUST BE BOOKED & PRE-PAID ONLINE. CLICK ON THE TEE TIMES LINK ON THIS WEBSITE TO BOOK. ONLY GUESTS WITH A PRE-PAID TEE TIME, MAY GAIN ADMITTANCE TO MOSHOLU.
- All guests MUST have a PRE-PAID tee time and face cover to enter the property. Guests with tee time will be allowed on the property 15 minutes prior to tee off. Minimum 6 feet social distancing required at all times.
- All practice facilities are CLOSED at this time.
- Walking guests may carry their clubs or utilize a personal pull cart.
- Riding carts are available, first come first serve basis $15.00 per/person charge. Pull Cart rentals are available, $6.75 rental fee.
- Guests are advised to bring drinking water, all water coolers, ball washers and trash barrels have been removed at this time.
- Rental clubs are NOT available at this time.
- Flag sticks are NOT to be removed or touched.
- Bunker rakes have been removed, please take a lie within the bunker
FALL/WINTER BUSINESS HOURS
Monday thru Friday 8:00AM – Last Tee Time 2:30PM
Saturday – Sunday 8:00AM- Last Tee Time 2:30PM
Mosholu Golf Course is a NEW YORK CITY PARKS PROPERTY
operated by The First Tee of Metropolitan New York,
a partnership with the Met Section PGA and MGA Foundation.
Affordable, Convenient and Fun!
Mosholu Golf Course, founded over a century ago as one of the first public golf courses in the United States, has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years with the complete reconstruction of its 9 hole layout in 2007. Among the best conditioned municipal courses in the area, its rolling fairways and contoured greens provide the perfect golf experience for both beginners and experts alike, with a friendly atmosphere where you can bring the entire family. Our 20,000 square foot putting green, chipping area and driving range also provides a place to warm up before you tee off, or to hone your skills for your next time out on the links. In addition, it is the most convenient golf course to get to for residents of Manhattan, Bronx and lower Westchester – located just steps from the Woodlawn stop of the 4 Train and just a few hundred yards from Exit 13 off the Major Deegan Expressway. Come join us to experience a round at Mosholu today.