- Northbound on I-87 to Exit 13 (East 233rd Street)
Turn right at 1st light onto Jerome Ave., right at 1st light to Course.
- Southbound on I-87 to Exit 13 (East 233rd Street)
Turn right at 2nd light to Course.
- Take BRONX bound 4 (green line) train to the Woodlawn stop (last stop).
- Exit the station on the Left Hand side doorway and take the stairs to the street level.
- From there you will see construction and a street light – walk towards the streetlight in the direction of a park/woods/cemetery (across the street).
- Walk about 100 yards and enter into the walking path for Mosholu Park.
- Follow the path until it comes out onto a road and make a left.
- You will see the golf course parking lot, gate, and clubhouse.
In addition, you may walk along Jerome Avenue (outside of the in park walking path, across from the Woodlawn Cemetery) and walk about 250 yards to the next light.
Make a left onto the street and walk about another 60 yards and make a left onto the driveway. The course entrance will be ahead.
The walk should take no more than 7-10 mins from the train depending on your route.
Please make sure that you are not walking along Jerome Ave towards shops and vendors.
If you do see stores/restaurants you are headed in the wrong direction.